The Trapeze Capture products provide cost effective, easy to use, batch capture add-ons to popular Document Record Management Systems. These include HP TRIM, Objective and T1 ECM.
- No release scripts - integrates directly with no programming required
- No per-page charges
- Designed for scanning and automatically capturing barcode & text information from scanned documents
- Quick to install – easy to operate with minimal user training required
- Barcode and text information automatically placed into database (meta-data) fields
- Quickly and simply scan batches of documents - view, index fields and QA documents as you scan
- Edit documents before saving them to the DRMS
- Additional profile information can also be entered from each document by pasting from the previous document, by drag and drop, or by manual keyboard entry.
- The indexing wizard interactively maps information on the scanned documents to Trapeze profile fields automatically creating a record in the DRMS.
- The fields are validated directly, guaranteeing stored information is valid. Only invalid data requires user review and correction.
- Prioritize your work according to your customer or business requirements, instead of slavishly following the “last scanned, last dealt with” principle.
- Index and automatically map fields to the DRMS – text can be OCR’d and placed in the DRMS text search index.
- Annotate or stamp documents or redact sensitive information from documents quickly and easily
Request an Online Demo
City of Beaverton Case Study
|"The service from Onstream Systems goes well beyond that of a standard support provider, they become more like a close friend. They will go out of their way to help you and provide advice that is; Knowledgeable, helpful and realistic to your requirements. I have worked in two different councils in very different locations and their service has always been steadfast."
Records Team Leader
- Compatible with Multi-function devices, single and double-sided scanners, and multiple attached scanners. Will work with ISIS or TWAIN compliant scanners