Trapeze Desktop Plugin
The Trapeze Desktop™ Plug-in establishes a new level of ease in imaging integration.
The Trapeze Desktop™ Plug-in is available in two forms:
- As a Microsoft standard "Active Document Server"- like MS Word and Excel. This means that it runs automatically inside MS Internet Explorer. You get all the menus, button bar and functionality of the normal Trapeze Desktop™ application. You ask Internet Explorer to open an image and it will use the Trapeze Desktop™ automatically.
- As a Programmer's Plug-in. This works exactly like the above plug-ins, but doesn’t need a browser. Instead, the Trapeze Desktop Plug-in runs inside your controlling application.
Advantages over Conventional Toolkits
- No need to consume valuable programmer weeks building, integrating and testing applications with ActiveX imaging components.
- Increase user acceptance. Trapeze Desktop™ Plug-ins are already easy to use.
- Reduce the training needed in imaging projects. All Trapeze Desktop™ Plug-ins look, feel and work the same way.
- The Trapeze Desktop™ Plug-ins are fully working copies of Trapeze Desktop™. They do not have to be built. They come complete with a full menu, button bar, user preferences etc.
- File handling is carried out by your application. Trapeze does the rest.